DIY Ranch dressing

I keep seeing ranch dressing or seasoning in American recipes, so I Googled it to see what's in it. I found this recipe on gimmesomeoven.com, and it looks so quick, easy and tasty I thought I'd share it with you here.

A couple of substitutions for UK readers: I've never seen dry buttermilk, so you could use dried milk powder instead, or fresh buttermilk/greek yogurt if you're using the mix straight away. 
You could also use fresh herbs.

Click here for the original post. 

Homemade Ranch Seasoning Mix

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes


Ingredients

Method

Whisk all ingredients together until blended. If you want a more finely-ground seasoning mix, you can pulse the mixture in a food processor until it reaches your desired consistency.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 months. 
**To Make Ranch Dressing: Combine 1 Tbsp. seasoning mix with 1/3 cup mayo and 1/3 cup milk, and whisk to combine. You can also substitute Greek yogurt for the mayo.

I used this for the Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta recipe: a big hit!

Thanks for reading!

If you really like a post please share, Like on Facebook, Stumble and give it a THUMBS UP or Pin It on Pinterest!

Comments are welcome!


Follow on Bloglovin 
Follow Poor Mother on Bloglovin'

Labels: ,